Civic, community and recreational buildings require extraordinary communication and organizational skills to keep the project on track with several stakeholders typically involved in these projects. During the preconstruction phase, our project management team works with the owner and design professionals providing early budgeting, scheduling, constructability reviews and long lead procurement while the project and team are being developed. Budget and schedule surprises are eliminated and the construction is completed with added efficiencies and few field problems. All parties benefit from lowered risk, budget savings and shortened schedule.
- Square Feet – 2,800
- Project Delivery – Design-Assist
- Description – A new outdoor patio and dining area have been added to include 500 sf of covered area and three outdoor fire pits with 90 lf of wall seating.
- Location – Mill Creek, WA
- Square Feet – 60,000
- Project Delivery – Construction
- Description – Family fitness and recreation center including spa, steam rooms, lap and recreation pool, gymnasium and indoor running track. Targeting LEED Silver.
- Location – Mount Vernon, WA